2022 Registration is Live!
The 10th Annual Z Tour Bike Ride is a charity road ride, supporting the Zearing Child Enrichment Center in Princeton, which provides riders a chance to enjoy some of the finest bike riding roads that North-Central Illinois has to offer. The well marked and supported routes will incorporate hills, rolling terrain, and beautiful views of Bureau Creek and the Hennepin Canal all with minimal traffic. We have several options for routes this year. We continue to offer a family friendly 10 mile route. The Adventure Route is a 60 mile route with a challenging variety of surfaces and inclines; including pavement, gravel, and maybe a little mud, all with limited support. This route is geared towards more experienced riders looking for less traveled roads. For 2022, we will have 3 unique loops beginning and finishing at Zearing Park, these routes vary in distance and difficulty. Riders can also choose to add a 20 mile Tiskilwa loop to take in some of the more challenging hills Bureau County has to offer. All routes are available on Ridewithgps.com. Ride just one loop or take them all on. If riders elect to ride all 4 main routes, total mileage is 105 miles with nearly 3,000ft of elevation gain.
Get more information for this great ride held in Princeton, Illinois online at ztour.org. Early check-in is offered on Friday night’s “Down on Main Street” live concert Friday evening, band to be announced at a later date. Enjoy live music, food vendors and drinks as you check in for the ride. Merchandise pick-up and sales are also available during these times. Enjoy other local events such as Beef and Ag days on Saturday after your ride at Soldiers and Sailors Park in Princeton, IL.
Back by popular demand is the Group Registration Option- Me + 3 =
- 1 Leader should create a catchy group name
- Each individual should register under that catchy name
- At least 4 riders in a group
- Receive (1) $25.00 in Chamber Bucks to spend at Princeton businesses OR $25.00 on select Z Tour Merchandise!
Register your group today and join the Z Tour and city of Princeton for all the fun starting Friday evening at 5:30 pm. We will be doing check in and registering from 5:30-7:30pm. Vendors start serving at 6:00 and the concert starts at 7:00pm.
**ONLY 750 Riders this year! We strongly encourage you to get your tickets before the event!!**
- Easy and really fast check-in opening at 5:45 am.
- Detailed maps and cue for our loops!
- Five themed rest stops supplied with nutritional food, beverages, and music. 10-mile with an optional hill challenge, Adventure Route, 3 loops to choose from with a Tiskilwa loop to add on!
- Camping options at the Bureau County Fairgrounds (nominal fee).
- Several Air B and B options- book early!!
- Radio-dispatched SAG and support by the Bureau County EMA until 3:00 pm
- Light breakfast offered from 6:00-9:00 am at Zearing Park
- NEW THIS YEAR- Food Trucks from 10:30-3:00 pm at Zearing Park after the ride! Featuring La Katrina Autentica and Little Tribe Woodfire on Wheels! Please visit their FB pages for menus! There will not be an end of ride meal served this year.
- Long haul riders are encouraged to start between 6:00-8:00 AM. Helmets required!
- All other riders should start NO LATER than 9:00am. Helmets required!
- All routes begin and end at Princeton’s beautiful Zearing Park, where volunteers will be around to greet you and welcome you back from your long adventures!
- We are encouraging you to do online registration before the event!
- We will have walk up registration at the Friday night street concert from 5:30-7:30 pm and Saturday morning from 5:45-8:30am with limited support. It may take longer to get through registration, please as you are able register by midnight on Thursday, June 16th. This will help speed the process up!
Download the Ride with GPS app. Some routes subject to change closer to the ride date.
All Jerseys must be ordered by April 21st , in order to receive the jerseys by the ride! If ordered after that, you will have to wait to receive your jersey in the mail after the ride.
All Tshirts must be ordered by Monday, June 6th in order to receive the Tshirts by the ride! If ordered after that date, you will have to wait to receive your Tshirt in the mail after the ride.
Socks can be ordered at any time and are first come first serve based on the amount we have in stock.